- Follow your Checklist sheet every Sunday to avoid any unexpected and forgettable procedures, and additionally:
- Make sure all automation is properly set. *Slides auto advance.
- Doublecheck control over the light cues.
- Go through every slide and make sure its content is clear.
- Videos play from beginning to end
- Important text is readable
- Fonts are correct
- Listen to the songs list in advance and practice!
- Make notes or memorize the form/structure and pace (speed) of the songs.
- Advance on the last word or two of the last line of lyrics.
1. In Sanctuary: turn ON 2 projectors, Confidence TV and *lights.
2. On Extension TV: Power on (lower right side), Restart MacMini, Close lightkey, Open Proclaim and the correct presentation (click on File and Open).
- May need to enter password and sync keyboard and mouse
- . Go to main screen by ‘Vmix’
- Password is 1050ireland.
- If computer by Vmix doesn’t come on reset mac mini.
- If curser isn’t working…turn TV (ext) on and off.
- Lightkey will automatically come up.... double click sanctuary
- In Proclaim go to settings…then light- Midi and then save the scenes.. by clicking and then saving. Verify by checking light presets in PREVIEW. Go through the lighting columns on the right and watch for changes in lighting.
4. Camera for singer
- Press NDI on upper bar.... Press NDI…select SEBAS-iPhone
5. Go through every slide and make sure its content is clear
- …Videos play from beginning to end
- …Important text is readable
- …Fonts are correct
- use EDIT to change things, PREVIEW to quickly and fully check slides without sending out ON AIR….ON AIR to see on screen.
- If need to correct something quickly…EDIT SLIDE (edit will pop up when you hover with the mouse). Go back to preview and sync.
- To stop a preset timer, click on little box within the countdown circle.
- Be sure to resync after each edit, or constantly (others might be editing too)
6. Check date and automated slides timings, on upper left corner
- Note time of preservice loop and countdown and warm up loop. (Try to start preservice loop before the combined time. It should then automatically go to preservice to next preset.) If not, then will need to manually do this.
7. Listen to the songs and follow along.
- Make sure singer is visible (NDI)
8. Advance, click on Service at 10. If doesn’t automatically happen.
9. Follow slide sequence by advancing as needed. Once Pastor starts his sermon he takes over.
10. TURN OFF Lights and Projectors.
Post service loop:
- When ready to stop. Press the timing circle of last slide. Select off air. Immediately select Sanctuary light and then turn off TV.
Written by Joy Pearson