While Covid-19 cases are going down and more people are getting vaccinated, it is important to acknowledge that there are still risks in gathering crowds of people together.
With that in mind, our church is still cautiously approaching our reopening, and we ask that you follow these guidelines at this time:
- Masks are now optional for those who have been fully vaccinated. People who are unvaccinated are required to wear masks inside.
- Tape barriers are being removed, social distancing is still encouraged.
- We will no longer take temperatures
- Congregational singing is still on hold -- You are encouraged to participate by humming, clapping, body percussion, etc. Our singers will continue to wear masks since singing produces more aerosols.
- Fresh Air Fellowship will continue outside. The weather is great right now, so chat and connect with your church family in the upper parking lot after Sunday worship!
- Groups can meet in the building again. Small groups, meetings, and outside organizations are welcome back to meet in our building. Please schedule any gatherings through our Communications & Operations Administrator, Amy Conner (email@example.com).
*While we don't anticipate moving backward, there is always a possibility that Covid numbers could take a negative turn and we could need to resume some of these restrictions. It's also possible that when the time comes when we can all sing together again, we will need to initially do so with masks on.